Medical careers are high profile and highly paid, and TAU’s Premedical program prepares students for a career in this exciting field. This program gives students the foundation of skills and knowledge necessary to enter medical school. Pre-medical studies is not a major, but a series of undergraduate courses in science and mathematics recommended for students who want to pursue medical school after earning their bachelor’s degree.
To start a Premed study center, the following criteria need to be fulfilled.
- Experience in running an educational institution
- Familiarity in counselling students for admission in Universities
- Should have sound financial background
- Infrastructure of the center(lab facility, teaching aids, tutors etc)
- Advertisement capacity of the center
- Student- recruiting capacity of the center